Ahad malam sebelum tidur, ibu tanya ira sama ada ira mahu menulis catatan harian (diary) atau buat masa ini, ira hanya menceritakan sahaja sementara ibu tolong tuliskan di dalam buku nota ira. al-maklum tulisan dalam bahasa inggeris.. insyaAllah, usaha akan terus berjalan..
Sunday, 15 April 2007
1st class I went to this morning was my ballet. My ballet teacher gave me a sticker and I stick it on my piano book. After my class, I found a sticker on the floor near the shoes and yeay! I have 2 stickers.. I'm so happy :)
Ayah bought yakun toast (my favourite) for my breakfast. I had it outside my paino class while waiting for the class to start.
After that, we went home to fetch adik & ibu and went to wp. Ayah bought a pair of nike shoes and left adik & ibu there while ayah sent me to my GUG class.
We meet up with adik & ibu again at an indonesian restaurant, Ayam Penyet Ria.. hehe.. what a funny name! to have our late lunch.
I wanted to swim but it was raining so I took a nap.
I woke up and its time to bathe.
After that me & adik play with our dolls and had dinner.
Ibu let us play our dolls in her room and let me watched little einstein since I missed the 6 o'clock show this evening.
Then, it's time to sleep but ibu reminded me to revise my iqra' & drink milk.
And now, ibu is writing on my diary.
Harap2 dapat diteruskan.. sebagai permulaan, kalau tak hari2 pun mungkin 3 atau 4 kali seminggu pun jadilah..